Looking for the loo in Weymouth? Here’s a handy list of places where you can make that all-important short visit.
Weymouth seafront (starting from the Pavilion Theatre end)
- Pavilion Theatre car park (summer only)
- The Esplanade – on the beach side of the road, near the King’s Statue bus stops.
- Pier bandstand – opposite the Prince Regent hotel.
- Greenhill Gardens.
- Lodmoor car park – parking for the Sea Life Centre.
- Overcombe Corner, near the Cafe Oasis.
Around the harbour (starting from the Pavilion Theatre)
- Maiden Street – on the corner opposite the derelict church.
On the other side of the harbour:
- Cove Street – near the Old Rooms Inn.
- Nothe Gardens – near the Nothe Fort.
Other public toilets in Weymouth
- Swannery car park – the main, central car park in town. However, there is a charge for these.
Other locations with toilet facilities
Almost all the cafes and restaurants in Weymouth have toilets, but please respect our small businesses by not using these facilities unless you’re a paying customer.
The following also have toilets for public use:
- Marks & Spencer
- Pavilion Theatre
- Weymouth station
Other useful pages on this website